I have decided to go back to school. I have found my path in life. I am going to be a psychologist ( I know..how appropriate given how nosy I am about people). I enrolled over a year ago and I am still going strong.
The kidney surgery was a huge success. Matt is doing amazing. He is back to work and playing hockey. That's right, he's back to playing hockey! My kidney is a trooper and 2 years later still going strong.
The kids are thriving. They are both in school full time now. The boy is in first grade and the girl is in second. The boy loves to read and play video games (shocker I know) the girl loves to play teacher and do projects-reading...not so much.
I am in my last full year of school. I finish next February with a Bachelors degree only to re-enroll for my masters. I want to be a master at something. I thought about going for my PHd, but I don't know if I want to be in school for that long. I mean, when I'm done, will I have time left to actually use it? Though being a Dr. does sound rather impressive. I'd be the first Dr. in my family (I think) and it will be awesome to be called Dr. Brugger ( yeah I know I already said that, but it's awesome!)
I have a part-time job that I love. I work 6 hrs a week doing everything imaginable. I sort, file, answer emails. clean, organize, and laugh. I do a lot of laughing at work. In reality, I smile because I have no idea what's going on.
If you are still reading this, congratulations, you have reached the end of this post!
No comments:
Post a Comment